Textile Vascular Grafts
- The FlowNit Bioseal vascular grafts are manufactured using the most modern knitting technique and feature high burst strength and low dilatation. The use of a specially texturized yarn supports superior tissue incorporation and healing characteristics.1
- Because of the aldehyde- and isocyanate-free Bioseal impregnation, the grafts are primarily blood-tight and are characterized by extraordinarily soft and pliable handling.
- The concentric crimping and a guideline enable for safe and exact positioning at the surgical site.2
- The FlowNit Bioseal vascular grafts are available as straight tubes in diameters of 6 to 24 mm and lengths of 15 to 100 cm as well as a bifurcation in proximal diameters of 12 to 24mm, distal diameters of 6 to 12 mm in a length of 45 cm.3
Aldehyde- and isocyanate-free Bioseal impregnation for blood-tight grafts.
2. CRIMPING & GUIDELINE
The concentric crimping and a guideline enable for safe and exact positioning at the surgical site.2
Explore additional resources for FlowNit Bioseal below. For further information or to contact a sales associate in your area, contact us.
- JOTEC GmbH, a subsidiary of CryoLife, Inc.: Internal mechanical test data // Bell C-M.: [Study on the issue of expansion of textile implants] – (internal data, JOTEC GmbH)
- Freischlag J, J.A. et.al (1990) Clinical Experience with a Collagen lmpregnated Knitted Dacron vascular Graft; Ann of vascular Surg, 4(5): 449-454
- FlowNit BioSeal IFU
All products and indications are not available/approved in all markets. All trademarks are owned by Artivion, Inc. or its subsidiaries. On-X Life Technologies, Inc., Jotec GmbH, and Ascyrus Medical GmbH are wholly owned subsidiaries of Artivion, Inc. MLENG1585.000. (2023-04)
|JOTEC GmbH, Lotzenäcker 23, 72379 Hechingen, Germany|