Because Support is Paramount.
- The E-wire is a coated, extra stiff 0.035″ guide wire for use in any catheter-based diagnostic and interventional procedures.
- The short and flexible tip enables accurate positioning and outstanding X-ray visibility.
- The E-wire guide wire is available in lengths of 190 cm and 300 cm.
1. Short and Flexible J-Tip with X-Ray Visibility
2. Available in 2 Different Lengths 190 / 300 cm
3. Coated, Extra Stiff 0.035" Guide Wire
4. FOR USE IN ANY CATHETER BASED DIAGNOSTIC AND INTERVENTIONAL PROCEDURES
Explore additional resources for E-wire below. For further information or to contact a sales associate in your area, contact us.
All products and indications are not available/approved in all markets. All trademarks are owned by Artivion, Inc. or its subsidiaries. On-X Life Technologies, Inc., Jotec GmbH, and Ascyrus Medical GmbH are wholly owned subsidiaries of Artivion, Inc. MLENG1581.000. (2023-04)
JOTEC GmbH, Lotzenäcker 23, 72379 Hechingen, Germany