Preserve the Future.
- One of the most widely used materials for reconstruction in pediatric cardiac surgery.1
- Readily available, easy to tailor, and highly hemostatic in nature.2
- Low immunogenicity which leads to a low tendency to calcify.2
Artivion provides a unique solution to cryopreserve your patient’s autologous pericardium for future surgeries.
Dr. Pedro del Nido, United States
Explore additional resources for CryoPatch® Autologous Pericardium below. For further information or to contact a sales associate in your area, contact us.
- Bautista-Hernandez V, et. al. (2007). Coarctectomy reduces neoaortic arch obstruction in hypoplastic left heart syndrome. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg, 133, (6), 1540-46.
- Bernabei M, et. al. (2013). Aortic arch reconstruction in newborns with an autologous pericardial patch: contemporary results. Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg, 16, (3), 282-85.
All products and indications are not available/approved in all markets. All trademarks are owned by Artivion, Inc. or its subsidiaries. On-X Life Technologies, Inc., Jotec GmbH, and Ascyrus Medical GmbH are wholly owned subsidiaries of Artivion, Inc. MLENG1591.000. (2023-04)
|Artivion, Inc., 1655 Roberts Blvd, Kennesaw, GA 30144, US|