The Ross Master Course is designed to provide surgeons who are already performing the Ross Procedure a forum to discuss current clinical outcomes and successful implant techniques of the Ross procedure to assure long-term success of the procedure. During this two-day program, intensive technical demonstrations of all aspects of the Ross Procedure will be discussed using didactic sessions, a live case and a mentored hands-on wet lab.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Appropriate patient selection
- Key clinical outcomes and patient survival
- Successful pulmonary autograft harvesting and preparation
- Discussion of surgical techniques used during the Ross Procedure
- Postoperative patient management
This program is designed for practicing cardiac surgeons who are current Ross Procedure implanters looking to increase their skill-set and knowledge of the Ross Procedure to better assure the successful outcomes of the procedure.