Ross Master Course
September 15, 2023
New York, NY
The Ross Master Course is designed to provide surgeons who are already performing the Ross Procedure a forum to discuss current clinical outcomes and successful implant techniques of the Ross Procedure to assure long-term success of the procedure. During this one-day program, intensive technical considerations on all aspects of the Ross Procedure will be discussed to provide a unique forum for surgeon interaction on key topics of the procedure.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Ross Procedure in Patients Presenting with AI
- Contraindications to the Ross Procedure
- Discussion of Different Ross Techniques
- Outcomes Following the Ross Procedure
- Age Cutoff for the Ross Procedure
- Transcather experience following the Ross
- Implementing the Ross Procedure in the Guidelines
- Pulmonary Allografts with the Ross Procedure
This program is designed for practicing cardiac surgeons who are current Ross Procedure implanters looking to increase their skill-set and knowledge of the Ross Procedure to better assure the successful outcomes of the procedure.