Endovascular Aortoiliac Workshop
Upcoming Dates & Locations
The purpose of this education program is to facilitate the discussion on aortic aneurysm management, including complex anatomies. Discussions will include a review of the different techniques and tools for specific cases, with a special focus on the Artivion endovascular product portfolio.
- Exchange knowledge and experience on the topics of indication, device selection, and steps of deployment
- Share helpful tips and tricks throughout the intervention
- Promote interdisciplinary teamwork
- Pre-operative planning, live operative case observation and sizing of future cases
- Didactic lectures and discussion with question and answer sessions
This program is designed for practicing vascular surgeons and radiologists/angiologists who perform endovascular aortoiliac aneurysm repar s and desire to learn more about using the E-tegra and E-liac Stentgraft Systems.