AMDS & E-vita Open Neo Cadaver Lab
Jan Palfijn Anatomy Lab
7 Nov, 2023
Our hosts and faculty, lead by Prof. Verbrugghe will give Presentations on:
- FET 10 Minutes each and 5 minutes discussion
- Organ protection and team approach, Aortic remodelling after FET, FET procedure preparation FET and Aneurysms
- Patient selection and sizing
- Followed by AMDS presentations 10 Minutes each and 5 minutes discussion
- Presentation Type A dissection and the treatment gap, faculty
- Experience, clinical data overview, AMDS device design and deployment.
Thereafter the Cadaver Lab
At the end of the lab sessions with AMDS and FET you will have the opportunity to follow case presentation by proctors, and discussion.
Up to 12 attendees at 4 cadavers.